NESTABLE STEEL PALLET
Nestable steel pallets are another form of stackable pallet with the difference that the standing pillars are welded with the base frame. This steel pallet is an optimal solution of storage space with advantage of height, containing heavy goods, easy to stack, relocate, and store when not in use.
Nestable steel pallets provide storage capabilities like pallet racking but are extremely flexible in operation. To understand more about nestable steel pallets, let's learn with Au Viet Rack in the sections below.
Characteristics of nestable steel pallets and flexibility in use
- The nestable steel pallet is designed to include a base frame and 4 vertical pillars welded together. Above each 2 vertical pillars will be linked together with a V bar, which has the effect of supporting the pallets above when stacked.
- When used, nestable steel pallets are stacked high on top of each other, providing large cargo capacity and possessing full features such as Selective pallet racking, helping to optimize warehouse storage space.
- Nestable when not in use, helping to save warehouse space used to store this type of pallet.
- Maximum stacking capacity up to 5 levels.
- Nestable steel pallets can be stored with other types of steel pallets, wooden pallets or plastic pallets and picked up using all popular forklifts.
Adaptable to all storage needs, easy to use
- Nestable steel pallets have full features of the pallet racks but overcome the disadvantages of rack, which is the ability to relocate flexibly. Instead of fixed installation into pre-arranged locations, this type of steel pallet can be arranged like racking, moving or storing quickly.
- The aisle between the rows of pallets can be easily customized to suit the forklift
- No need to drill fixes down the warehouse floor, keeping the warehouse not damaged.
- The use of nestable steel pallet becomes faster because it does not need to install each pillar when used as a regular stackable pallet. The base frame and the pillar are welded, so it avoids the loss of the base frame and the pillar when storing separately.
Durable and easy to preserve
- The nestable steel pallet surface is treated with galvanized or powder coating to avoid the phenomenon of metal corrosion and oxidation due to the impact of the environment and time.
- Not termite thanks to steel material, it will save cost of prevent weevils.
- Extremely long lifespan, use for over 15 years, no replacement cost, low maintenance costs because steel pallets are difficult to damage.
- Waterproof so it will be easy to clean and disinfect because steel pallets are not moldy as other types of pallets.
Goods preservation and environmental protection
- Steel pallets do not catch fire, reduce the risk of fire accident in the warehouse.
- Goods are arranged on high, so they do not get moldy due to water and ground exposure.
- Using steel pallets helps protect the environment: Because of the long lifespan, steel pallets limit the throw of many pallets to the environment when damaged.
- Reusing raw materials: When the stacked steel pallet is not used anymore, it is possible to sell and recover 30% of the cost of raw material. This steel material will be processed and become clean, reusable materials for the next products.
- Do not pollute goods and reduce carbon emissions.
Nestable steel pallets are suitable for all types of warehouses
- Nestable steel pallets are suitable for all warehouses from small to large, warehouses require high professionalism.
- Use both indoors and outdoors thanks to its durability.
- Suitable for warehouses to regularly change the needs of storage and change of the warehouse model.
- High adaptation to warehouses need to be imported and exported regularly thanks to the ability to access good goods.
Suitable for both FIFO and LIFO principles
- Case 1: If the nestable steel pallet is stacked into racks and places other pallets on the racks (flat pallets), they can apply both FIFO and LIFO principles. This means that when importing, forklifts only need to take out the flat pallet of goods without changing the structure of the stacked pallets.
- Case 2: If the goods put directly on the nestable steel pallet, it must be loaded and unloaded according to the LIFO principle. In this case, it is necessary to move the nestable steel pallet out, changing the structure of the stacked pallets, so the top pallets must be removed first to be able to get the pallets below.
DISADVANTAGES of NESTABLE STEEL PALLET
- Nestable steel pallets have quite complicated structure, so the designer requires careful calculation.
- The base frame and standing pillar are welded so it cannot be removed.
- Investment costs are higher than other pallets.
APPLICATION of NESTABLE STEEL PALLET
The nestable steel pallet helps to store heavy goods very well, used as racking with the biggest advantage of flexibility, so this type of pallet is suitable for all types of warehouse. Au Viet Rack will be listed below some typical warehouses specializing in using nestable steel pallet:
Nestable steel pallets are used quite popular in warehouses, agricultural products, food and chemicals.
Nestable steel pallets for agricultural products
Nestable steel pallets for food storage
Nestable steel pallets for garlic storage
Nestable steel pallets for garlic storage
Nestable steel pallet for confectionery warehouse
Nestable steel pallet for chemical warehouse
In fact, there will be many other types of warehouse that you can apply this type of pallet. Please contact Au Viet Rack or leave a consultation card if you have questions about the suitability of the nestable steel pallet in your warehouse.
Above are some features about the characteristics of nestable steel pallet. In addition, you can find out more details about the product such as specifications, design drawings, warranty, ... in the sequels. You can contact us directly for free advice or immediately refer to the price list of nestable steel pallets.
Au Viet Rack sincerely thanks for the companionship of customers!
FLAT STEEL PALLET
STACKABLE STEEL PALLET
FOLDABLE STEEL PALLET
INVERTED STACKING STEEL PALLET
STACKABLE WIRE MESH PALLET