INVERTED STACKING STEEL PALLET
Inverted stacking steel pallet is another form of stackable pallets, quite similar in appearance to stackable steel pallet but have a different stacking method. Inverted stacking steel pallets are considered an optimal solution for storage's height, can hold heavy goods, and are easy to stack, move, and store when not in use.
Inverted stacking steel pallets act as a type of pallet rack when stacking these pallets, providing flexibility in operations. To better understand the characteristics of inverted stacking steel pallets, let's learn with Au Viet Rack in the sections below.
The special structure helps increase the storage surface and makes it easy to store goods
- Inverted stacking steel pallets have a structure quite similar to stackable steel pallets, but the position of the 4 pillars is below, the base frame is above.
- When stacked into racks, 2 layers of pallets will take advantage of 3 storage surfaces. Thus, the number of storage surfaces will be higher than the number of pallets stacked on top of each other (including the floor).
- Can be stacked up to 5 layers to help take advantage of warehouse's height, increasing storage density for the warehouse.
- When not in use, inverted stacking steel pallet can be easily stacked together to save a lot of warehouse space.
High flexibility, speeds up the operating process
- No requirement for forklift aisle because the rows of stacked iron pallets can be easily adjusted according to need, suitable for all types of forklifts.
- Inverted stacking steel pallets possess all the features of pallet racks but overcome the disadvantages of other types of rakcs, which is the ability to move flexibly. In addition, inverted stacking steel pallets when used do not require permanent drilling on the warehouse floor, keeping the warehouse floor from being damaged.
- Using inverted stacking steel pallets becomes faster because there is no need to install each pillar when using like a conventional stackable pallet. The base frame and pillars are welded together to avoid loss compared to storing them separately.
- Easily folded for storage when changing the purpose of warehouse use.
- Inverted stacking steel pallets can be combined with all types of flat pallets such as flat steel pallet, wood, plastic, paper pallet,...
Inverted stacking steel pallets have a long lifespan
- Surface treatment with galvanizing and electrostatic painting helps avoid metal corrosion and oxidation due to the impacts of environment and time.
- Inverted stacking steel pallets are termite-proof thanks to the steel material, so they will save on termite prevention and extermination fees.
- Extremely long lifespan, can be used for over 15 years, low maintenance costs because iron pallets are difficult to damage.
- Waterproof so it's easy to clean and disinfect because steel pallets don't get moldy like other material pallets.
Save costs and protect the environment
- Saves more investment costs than other types of stackable pallets due to lower production costs. Taking advantage of more storage surfaces helps reduce the number of pallets needed.
- Using steel pallets helps protect the environment: because of their long lifespan, steel pallets limit the disposal of many pallets into the environment when damaged
- Inverted stacking steel pallets do not catch fire, reduce the risk of fire accidents in the warehouse.
- Reusing materials: when inverted stacking steel pallets can no longer be used, they can be sold and recover 30% of the material cost. This steel material will be processed and become a clean, reusable material for the next products.
- Does not pollute goods and reduces carbon emissions.
Suitable for all types of warehouses, flexible between FIFO and LIFO principles
- Compliant with both FIFO and LIFO principles: pallets will be stacked high and arranged like Selective racks so forklifts can access pallets in any desired position.
- Inverted stacking steel pallets can be combined with all types of flat pallets such as steel, wood, plastic, paper,... and do not require specialized forklifts for load and unload.
- Suitable for most warehouses from small to large, from rudimentary to professional.
- Inverted stacking steel pallets are suitable for warehouses that need to import and export goods regularly and often change warehouse models.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
DISADVANTAGES of inverted stacking steel pallet
- Inverted stacking steel pallet has a rather complex structure, requiring the designer to calculate carefully.
- The base frame and pillars are welded so they cannot be disassembled.
- Difficult to repair and replace.
- Inverted stacking steel pallet can only be used as racks and must be combined with other types of flat pallet when storing goods. This is a weakness compared to other types of stacked pallets because it is impossible to place goods directly on the surface of the stacked pallet and move them individually.
APPLICATION of INVERTED STACKING STEEL PALLET
Inverted stacking steel pallets help store heavy goods very well and save costs. The biggest advantage is flexibility, so this type of pallet is suitable for all types of warehouses. Au Viet Rack will list below some typical types of warehouses that specialize in using inverted stacking steel pallets:
Inverted stacking steel pallets are commonly used in warehouses of goods, agricultural products, food and chemicals.
Inverted stacking steel pallet for chemicals warehouse
Inverted stacking steel pallet for agricultural warehouse
Inverted stacking steel pallet with powder coating contain food
In fact, there will be many other types of warehouses where you can apply this type of pallet. Please contact Au Viet Rack or leave a consultation request form if you have any questions about the suitability of inverted stacking steel pallet in your warehouse.
Above are the advantages, disadvantages and applications of inverted stacking steel pallet. In addition, you can learn more details about the product such as technical specifications, design drawings, warranty,... in the following sections. You can contact us directly for free consultation or immediately refer to the inverted stacking steel pallet price quote.
Au Viet Rack sincerely thanks for the companionship of customers!
FLAT STEEL PALLET
STACKABLE STEEL PALLET
NESTABLE STEEL PALLET
FOLDABLE STEEL PALLET
STACKABLE WIRE MESH PALLET